Available in September 2019
The 2019 Cooking for Refugees Calendar was a massive hit. We distributed hundreds of calendars to people all over the world, and raised awareness and money to engage, elevate and empower forcibly displaced people.
So… we are doing it again in 2020! Next year’s calendar is going to feature a phenomenal assortment of recipes and great information.
The calendar is a compilation of our favorite recipes from around the globe. In 2020 we will be featuring 12 delicious recipes from 12 refugee hosting nations, along with exclusive online content such as printable recipe cards and bonus recipes.
- Excellent Recipes – All of the recipes are simple, easy to follow and produce great results. The methods and recipes are tried and tested by our international team of home chefs.
- Beautiful Images – The calendar features the beautiful high resolution full-color photographs of all recipes.
- In-Depth Information – Up to date facts, figures and information about the global refugee crisis.
- Premium Paper & Printing – We use thick paper that is tough and durable to easily last the whole year though.
- Practical Features – Perfect 8″ x 14″ sizes allows you to put it anywhere, but still have room to keep track of special days.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT… OR TREAT YOURSELF – We have a huge selection of 48 unique titles to choose from.
Helping Refugees Thrive
In addition to teaching people how to cook amazing food, the calendar also provides insightful information about the refugee situation around the world. The latest refugee statistics, facts and country specific situation reports will serve as a great tool for thought, discussion and motivation to get involved.
Our goal with the calendar is to raise awareness and create opportunities to engage, elevate and empower refugees, and help them recover from forced displacement. The profits from the business will be returned to support refugee families and programs.
The calendar is a great tool for anyone who needs to keep track of their life and wants to cook and eat some really amazing food.
Weight: 10 ounces
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 0.2 inches
Material Type: paper
Printing: Full Color